Policy Planning provides the following services:
Plan Preparation and Monitoring (e.g., OCP, area plans);
Long Range Research and Policy Development:
- Social issues (e.g., liquor, poverty, seniors day care, affordable housing, liveability etc.).
- Design issues.
- Physical land use issues.
- Environmental issues (e.g., ESA Review).
- Census data management.
- OCP data.
- City statistics.
Community Group Liaison and Support
City Liaison on Committees:
- Business Improvement Associations.
- Environmental & Sustainability.
- Regional Committees.
- Front counter client inquiries;
- Land use information
- Self-development to improve skills and effectiveness.